Red Bull is looking for a marketing gaming specialist.
Location: London, South East
Company: Red Bull
The Red Bull Student Marketeer – Gaming Specialists will play a key role in supporting their esports and gaming marketing activity in London. They understand Red Bull’s target group and are responsible for driving the brand image and product understanding, prioritising moments within esports and gaming. They will also be responsible for supporting esports and gaming events both at the Red Bull Gaming Sphere and across the city.
Red Bull Student Marketeers – Gaming Specialists are part of the most dynamic and empowered brand and product ambassador program in the world. The goal of the Student Marketeer program is to reach new consumers, excite university students and increase sales (at their campus). Student Marketeers value flexibility over a 9 to 5 job and love to work in a creative working atmosphere.
- Assisting with Pro players, creators, and esports teams’ needs and requirements during event and booking times.
- Supporting tournaments and events, running both online via discord and offline in the venue.
- Maintaining the Red Bull Gaming Sphere space and ensuring those using it have the best experience possible.
- Live and breathe the brand personality traits and company values, representing the brand in a premium way through everyday interactions with consumers or customers.
- Grow the user base by inviting positive trials and awareness of Red Bull through product sampling to consumers at the right place and time – competently answering any questions from consumers.
- Build and execute a tailored and innovative campus plan which engages students and brings the brand to life at the university.
- Create a strong network, establishing and maintaining relationships with key local individuals.
- Drive brand engagement on your Social Media handles via authentic content.
- Work at Red Bull events and supported events to help ensure an unforgettable brand experience for consumers.
- Build relationships with local sales account managers and ensure Red Bull is available and visible in outlets.
- Collaborate with sales to open new distribution points for Red Bull within your university campus and beyond.
- Leverage relevant assets from the world of Red Bull in order to keep Red Bull top of mind in sales accounts.
- Ensure perfect execution of defined store standards.
- Deliver executional excellence and show love for the details in all areas of your role.
- Share ideas and collaborate with the team through regular face-to-face and online interactions.
- Plan & report your activities via the dedicated online platform in a timely manner and with accuracy.
- Contribute to developing the Red Bull media business by providing local insights, trends, and overall opportunities.
What matters most for this role is:
- EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND ATTITUDE
- Passionate about gaming and esports
- Good knowledge and ability to use media platforms such as discord, as well as tournament operation sites (smash gg/discord, etc)
- Familiarity with gaming consoles and PCs
- Proactive, self-starting, organised.
- Good Etiquette and handling in relation to high-profile talent & creators.
- Excellent communication skills
- Charismatic, energetic, positive, and outgoing personality
- Highly approachable and social with the ability to relate to different people on many occasions
- Immersed in student life with a thorough understanding of the university, city, and region, including behind-the-scenes activities and hot-spots
- Encompass a creative mindset and an entrepreneurial spirit, with a high sense of responsibility and initiative
- Ability to manage part-time work & studies and ideally available to work some evenings and weekends
- An affinity and desire to learn and apply a new range of skills, especially marketing, negotiation, and sales
- Connected with a variety of influential groups and individuals on campus
- Passionate about the Red Bull brand and product
- Full driver’s license with a clear abstract
- Available to work evenings & weekends
- OTHER REQUIREMENTS
- Available to flexibly work part-time, including evenings and weekends
- Fluent in English
- Driving license
- Event/project management skills and affinity to work ‘behind the scene’
- Great team player, willingness to represent Red Bull with branded outfits, onboard the Red Bull Mini
- University enrollment
- Fluency in English
Contact: Marketplace Management
Job ID: 99271381